Wednesday

Letter to Fr. Mike Manning of Wordnet TV

Hello Father,

Today was the first time I had the opportunity to view your broadcast. It was Awesome! You had the Actor Gavin and his wife as guests. Their testimony was so powerful! They are such a wonderful couple. God Bless them for sharing of his goodness and his mercy, and may God abundantly Bless your ministry. My testimony is very similiar. My husband had told me he wanted a divorce, that he never wanted to see me again and that he wanted to be free of me once and for all. I was heartbroken. I have Loved God for as long as I can remember and I Love my husband. We did not get divorced, but I believed, in my mind, that our situation was hopeless, but I continued to pray for my husband and I never gave up. I continued to believe God for a miracle and he has performed that miracle above anything that I ever would have imagined. My husband and I are reconciled. Glory to the name of Jesus! We serve an awesome God!

Thank you and God Bless you!

Mrs. Lyndoria Faye Body

No comments: